IbanezMandolin.com periodically publishes original articles for Ibanez Mandolin players and owners. Generous contributions from readers, musicians, and experts have helped build the knowledge base available now and in future articles. If you have an interesting and relevant story, pictures, or information about Ibanez Mandolins, contact us and maybe we can feature it on the site.
The first article, an interview with original owner Dan Cole, was published in June 2008. That has been followed up with an article explaining how to interpret Ibanez Mandolin serial numbers, another original owner interview, and an exclusive feature on Bill Monroe’s 527 mandolin that was auctioned in 2001.
- New! Phil Johnson 527 Owner Interview
- New! Common Problems with Vintage Ibanez Mandolins
- Bill Monroe’s 1977 Ibanez Manodlin
- Interview with original owner Raul Blacksten
- Dating Ibanez Mandolins by Serial Number
- Interview with original owner Dan Cole
We ask that you do not republish this content without permission from IbanezMandolin.com.